Saturday, March 10, 2007

"The Goodest Day Ever!"


This is what Alli was saying as she she was biting into her first Krispy Kreme doughnut. Alli received a Valentine from a classmate that had a coupon on it for a free doughnut from Krispy Kreme. So ever since Valentine's Day, she has been asking to go get her free doughnut. For those of you who know me well, you know my child has only had a number of doughnuts in her life time. I could probably count them on one hand. But now the cycle has began! All she can talk about is how good Krispy Kreme doughnuts are. And, like any 4 almost 5 year old, she wants to know when we are going back Krispy Kreme. I try to explain that doughnuts are not the best thing for our bodies and we should only eat them on special occasions. But she does not understand how something so good can be so bad for you. What is a mom to do? I can't deny my daughter of her 'goodest' day ever! So I tell her that we can go to Krispy Kreme once every three months. And she comes back with, "Okay, can I get 5 doughnuts every time we come back?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear they do birthday parties....