Sunday, April 12, 2009

SEVEN!

My big girl just keeps getting bigger- and is now seven years old!

We celebrated Alli's birthday this year with a bowling party. It was a lot of fun. And I was so glad that my mom was here to help Pete and I out with all the kids.

IMG_9475

IMG_9449

On her birthday, Pete took her to pick out her new fish. She cried and cried because all she wanted for her birthday was a gerbil. Pete and I are not ready to add any more animals to our family. So when she decided she wanted her own Beta fish, I was thrilled and glad to get her one. We waited for our good friends from DC to drive up and then went to see the new Hannah Montana movie. She thought she was so lucky that the movie came out on her birthday.

IMG_9489 The girls put on a fashion show for us later that evening.

Happy Seventh Birthday to my Sweet Girl!

 

Yesterday morning we headed into the city for some more fun.

IMG_9493 Their first NYC subway train ride.

IMG_9514 Sweet sisters in Times Square.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Allie! I can't believe she is 7 already! It seems like just yesterday she and Josh were in the same 2 year old classroom :(