Thursday, September 3, 2009

Playing With Our New Camera

For our 11th anniversary, (which is this Saturday!!) we decided to buy ourselves a better camera. We, and when I say we, I mean Pete, have been having fun playing around with it and are amazed at how great the pictures look. Alli had her first soccer practice tonight. I think Pete took about 450 pictures. I hope that I will actually take the time to learn how to use it....

Here are just a few of my favorites from the new camera.

IMG_0260

IMG_0465

IMG_0385

IMG_0449

IMG_0298

IMG_0491 Katie loves this little boy!

IMG_0026

IMG_0028

I love how the action shots come out!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

So what kind did you get? When you move to McKinney you can start coming with me to my Digital Photo club meetings! They are awesome! (I'm such a nerd!)

Becky said...

ya, I want to know what kind you got too.

Kimberly said...

It is the Cannon Rebel XSi with the 18-55 IS lens and the 55-250 IS lens. Pete wants to get the 18mm f/1.8 lens, but I told him to WAIT! (What Pete Wants, Pete Gets doesn't alway apply).

Rachael said...

you NEED to get the 1.8. I had the 50mm 1.8 when I was still a canon user, it was my least expensive lens, and it was the ONLY lens I used 99% of the time.
great pics!

Shannan Riemer said...

I totally want a new camera, love the action shots!!
Happy Anniversary!

jenifer said...

So sweet baby!! Pictures are so clear and nice!! I have Nikon camera which got from BH Photo Video...

Jennifer said...

I have the same camera. My brother has the "big" lens he lets me borrow on occassion. I'm hoping I can twist Brian's arm and he'll get me the "big" lens for my birthday. I love my Rebel!