Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back to Blogging

After being in our new home now for about three weeks, I am finally feeling pretty settled! Every box in the house has been unpacked and closets are now getting organized. The garage will get unpacked this weekend and all will be done!

I have to admit, I LOVE being here! Pete says I am on a Texas high! It just feels really good to be here. Familiarity is comforting and makes me happy! The first week we were here, I think we ate Mexican food at least four times. And the girls have already had more than enough Chic-fil-A.

The girls are in full swing of things at school. Alli has her first field trip this week. And Tori and Katie have a preschool Thanksgiving show next week.

Halloween was a lot of fun. We met up with some neighbors and ran into a few 2nd grade girls that Alli had already met. She was in her happy place!

Last week we celebrated my 35th birthday.......now that just sounds weird! Thirty five!

 

IMG_1305 Alli's second first day of second grade. (And there is that Texas flag! I love it!)

IMG_1307 Tori and Katie (not wanting her picture taken) before school on School Spirit Day.

 

IMG_1310 My little Butterfly, Cheetah Girl, and Judy Jetson.

 

IMG_1314 IMG_1315 IMG_1318

 

IMG_1352 On my birthday with my girlies and

IMG_1364 my awesome husband!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Kimberly-you look gorgeous as always! (your girls too!)
can't wait to see you this week!

Lisa said...

So glad you are back to blogging! We missed your blogging and I'm so happy you are enjoying being back in Texas!

The girls are growing up so fast and you seem to have stopped time. You look beautiful!

Jennifer said...

OK, so you are all settled in. Must.see.you.guys!!!

Shannan Riemer said...

You all look so happy!!
Can't wait to come visit!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
XOXO