Monday, May 31, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Tori is done with preschool! We are very proud of our sweet girl who will be a KINDERGARTENER next year!! It is so hard to believe! I know I say this all the time, but it is so true- THEY ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST!

IMG_3791

Getting her diploma and a hug from her sweet teacher Ms. Tasha.

 

IMG_3793

This is from a slide show they did of all the "graduates".

 

IMG_3825

Ms. Tasha was a great teacher. She loved up on my little girl everyday of school....this is the most important thing for me in a preschool teacher. Ms. Tasha is one of those teachers who greets with hugs and kind words! I love that! I HOPE that Katie has her next year.

IMG_3833

One of Tori's favorite friends from her class was Hallie. Hallie is really Tori's first friend. Tori had never really been interested in "friends" until this year.

1 comment:

Shannan Riemer said...

OH no! They are growing too fast!!
xoxo