Monday, January 22, 2007

My Girls




My Sweet Tori! Just barely over 2 years old, and she is ALL you would expect from a 2 year old. Throwing a huge fit one minute and happy the next. She LOVES her sisters. She says and does everything Alli does. If Alli does not like it, Tori says, "my not like it!" If something is Alli's favorite, Tori says, "my favorite". She has recently decided that she wants to wear Alli's clothes ALL the time. As you could imagine, this makes mornings lots of fun for me.

Alli is 41/2 years old and going on 15! She thinks she is so grown up. She just loves make-up and nail polish. I just don't get it! I go days without putting on anything but a little lip gloss and the girl LOVES make-up! Where does she get it from? She is a great big sister to both Tori and Katie.......a little over-bearing at times, but she truly loves them.





My Baby Katie is, well, a baby! She is doing everything every other 6 month old is doing- eating, sleeping, laughing, smiling, grabbing, pulling hair, rolling all over the place and eating and sleeping some more! And she tolerates all the hugs and kisses she gets ALL DAY LONG from her big sisters!






















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love it-- thanks for sharing--It is addicting. I love mine--
theberryptach.blogspot.com
I will check back often and add you to my links
Laura

Unknown said...

Yay Kimberly - I am SO proud of you!!

Shannan Riemer said...

Please keep posting!