Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey Y'all, We Are Yankees Now!

We are finally here in NEW JERSEY! I cannot believe how beautiful it is up here....everything is green, there are tons of mountains and the people are so nice! I am being serious! It really is so pretty here and everyone I have met has been super nice. I will post pictures when I get a chance. This is actually the first time I have had a chance to get on the computer since moving in......if I was not so busy, I would have been having withdrawals! Sorry, Shana and Lisa, no time for Bug Cafe yet! And I really do not even have time to blog right now. Pete and I decided to get the girls out of this box invaded home to go see his parents tomorrow. It is really hard to pack a suitcase when a lot of our stuff is still in boxes. But the girls need it and definitely deserve it. They have been so great during all of this. We are going to leave early tomorrow to go to the Manassas County Fair with Nana and Papa. Pictures to come.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Fellow Yankees-
We are so glad you are liking the Northeast so far. It is SOOOO much prettier than Texas. I miss the trees and ocean the most! As long as you don't become Yankee fans you'll be ok!!!!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Yeah! Glad you made it there OK and that so far - so good! Can't wait for an update with pictures. Hope the weekend is relaxing.