Tuesday, March 11, 2008

House Hunting

I have had no time to blog because I have been spending all of my time house hunting! House hunting in NJ is difficult..........especially for a Texan! But there is a house....a great house that is perfect for us! I believe it is the house that I have been praying for..........the one in a great neighborhood with kids my kids' ages and moms who are looking for a new neighborly friend. Buying a house here is a process, but hopefully I will have some good news real soon! Pictures to come soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you found something you like and from the photo I saw, it is fabulous!!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amy said...

Good luck, can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that!!! Let's get together after your mom leaves.