Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just Because

There is not a whole lot going on over here. Just a whole lot of waiting around. Waiting for Pete to stop traveling, waiting for and dreading Tuesday when my mom leaves, waiting for our great friends The Yanelli's to visit, and waiting to close on our house. Tuesday is really going to be hard for me and especially the girls! They love having my mom around and SO DO I! She is such a wonderful grandma and mother! I don't think I have done one load of laundry since she has been here! But luckily she is retired now and can visit again soon.....probably just in time to help us move into our new home.

So here are some recent pics of the girls - just because they look so cute!

IMG_6312 Thank you Miss Madeline for my pretty dress.

IMG_6315 Yes, she is wearing a tank and skirt even though it is 40 degrees outside!

IMG_6324 And my sweet baby girl!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look so cute! And Tori looks perfect in that outfit.

Didi said...

Great pics of the girls. Good luck with the house process!

Dawn said...

I saw your link on Dayna's blog and thought I'd hop over to say hi. Glad I did...your girls are beautiful. Good luck with the house - that's exciting. :)

Amy said...

They are all so adorable! I'm making a short trip up in April, not sure how far you are from my bro, but maybe we can hook up!

jandacarter said...

Oh they are so pretty! It is amazing to me how much Tori looks like you and Brian and Lisa! And Ally looks like Pete! Wow! Can't wait to see you when we move up North - I am househunting by internet right now and I HATE IT!