Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tori's First Field Trip

Today Tori's class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch. The weather has been pretty nice. I expected it to be another nice day, but about ten minutes after arriving to the pumpkin patch, the sun went behind the clouds. It became very chilly! And Tori was definitely not appropriately dress. I felt bad, but she did not seem bothered by the cold. We made our way through the pumpkins, a hay ride, the maze, a corn box (instead of sand it was corn) and fed a few farm animals. It was nice to be at a pumpkin patch with the fall foliage and cold weather.

IMG_7922 The view from the patch was so nice.

IMG_7931 I did not get too many pictures. My hands were in my pockets trying to keep warm!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

glad you enjoyed some nice fall weather, our 2 pumpkin patch trips were sunny and too warm!