Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beach Vacation 2009

The whole family went to Port A for a big family vacation- sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles. It was great to all be together!

022 A little game of Texas Hold'em. Notice I am the only female playing- and I was the big winner!

024 Alli's BFF was able to join us. Alli's BFF, Paige, just happens to be the daughter of my BFF, Amber, from high school!

073 076

 IMG_0330

We love the beach!

Celebrating Katie's birthday at the beach!

IMG_0328 Katie got some Ariel beach supplies to go with her Ariel bathing suit.

049 She was sad that I did not get her a birthday hat so Uncle Goombah made her one.

053

059 My baby girl is three!

060 Happy Birthday Katie!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't believe she is three! What a cutiepie! Glad you had a fun vacation!