Friday, May 20, 2011

Playing Catch Up!!

Wow- it has been quite some time since I have posted anything on this blog! So many excuses....but I wont get into that! Let's go straight to the pictures and updates!

Starting the first week of 2011, after NINE YEARS of being a SAHM, I became an employee of First Friends Preschool! It was a tough transition. I only worked two days a week, but sometimes it felt like five! This was Katie's last year of preschool so I was glad to be at her school.

Katie and I at school on Camo Camping Day

Next year, I will be teaching four year olds- 3 days a week. I am super excited about it....a little nervous, but mostly excited! I can hardly believe that I am at the stage in my life when all of my girls will be in full day school! They really do grow up too fast!





No comments: