Monday, May 14, 2007

Goodbye Texas, HELLO NEW JERSEY!!!

Yep, you read it right. New Jersey! I can hardly believe it myself, but it is the truth. We will be leaving our wonderful home state and home town to spend some time up North. We have always known it would happen. We just did not know when it would happen. The corporate headquarters of the company Pete works for are located in Somerville, New Jersey. So we will move some where close to that. Pete will be leaving to start his new job in just a few weeks. The girls and I will be up there as soon as he finds us a place to live. We are very excited, nervous and scared- or at least I am. Pete is thrilled and can not wait to start his new job. Alli is excited that she will get to play in snow. Tori is excited to play in the snow because that is what Alli says. And Katie wont even realize that we have moved. I am so sad to leave all of our family and friends. But I am very excited about living in a different place. I am so nervous about Alli starting Kindergarten in a new place. And I am a bit worried about how in the world I am going to keep my house picked up enough to show it to perspective buyers! I will keep everyone posted on what is going on with the move.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be excited Kimberly - you are going to love it! I am excited about your new adventure and I just think that this is the perfect time for you to move, if you have to leave Texas at all!

Jennifer said...

I know this is something you guys have known would come at some point. I'm excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear all abou it when you get up there and situated. Maybe now I can REALLY talk Brian into a New York trip :)

Amy said...

See it's a good thing I didn't move to San Antonio! Good luck on your new adventure, I'm sure everything will be okay.
Here's what you do about the house. Have a virtual tour made and show the girls on the computer, then have Pete call and ask why a room isn't picked up because he can see it on his computer. Worked like a charm with Emma!