Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Preschooler No More

We celebrated Alli's last day of preschool this past Friday. She will start Kindergarten in the Fall!


The picture above was taken on the first day of school in early September. And the picture below was taken on Friday. She has done a lot of growing this year! Alli went to a wonderful preschool. I will miss her school and teachers. She has learned so much. She is very interested in letters and words. She is always writing. She still spends most of her days doing some kind of art work. Lately, her favorite is cutting and gluing, drawing rainbows and painting. She is doing awesome in her gymnastics. In fact, her coach has recommended her for the Pre-team class.

I should add that Alli was "embarrassed" to wear the yellow class shirt. "It is just not something a rock star wears!"

I had the pleasure of chaperoning my friend's daughter's 14th birthday party on Friday evening. It was a swim party with about 50 little teenage girls and boys. I have to admit, I came home appreciating my young daughters so much more. I am so thankful that they want to be around me ALL DAY LONG. I am thankful that I am constantly stepping on some one's toes because they are following right behind me. I am so thankful that they want me to read them a book. I am so thankful that they ask me to come play in their rooms. The teenage years will get here way too soon and they wont want ME around all the time.
Thank you Lord for my three precious girls!













No comments: