Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So Grown Up


I took this picture of Tori the other day. Doesn't she look like such a big girl? She usually only wants a "big" pony tail or pic-tails. I think just having her hair fixed this way makes her look older.
The "pictures" below were made by Tori for her daddy. I thought it was so cute because she drew these at different times. She made one and brought it to him. And then she went back and forth two more times to make the picture and then bring it to him, making the same picture all three times!
Every picture Tori makes these days is for her daddy. She really misses him and can't wait to move to New Jersey to be with him.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She does look like a big girl! Less than a month and you guys get to be in NJ, great news!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe she is so big!! It seems like just the other day I went to see you in the hospital when you had her. Time flies ...