Wednesday, November 5, 2008

That Clever Little Stinker!

Last week Katie decided to climb out of her crib.

I was so not ready to put her in a "big girl" bed! I really liked her being trapped in her crib. See, she use to take naps. Two hour naps. And she use to wake up at 7:30 in the morning. Now that she has learned to climb out of her crib, she is not taking naps and she is waking up at 6:00! I do not like my mornings being interrupted by anyone! I wake up early to workout by myself. I like to watch Fox News while I am running on the treadmill, not Max and Ruby! Tonight, I was encouraging Katie to go lay down with one of her sisters when she wakes up in the morning. This plan could certainly backfire. I could have two or three girls interrupting my workout instead of the one! We'll see. I'll take it one day at a time until I figure out how to keep her in her room!

IMG_8010  And this is how that clever little stinker learned to climb out of her crib. She stacked up her pillow and blankets and dolls!

And now she is sleeping in her "Big Girl" bed. My baby is growing up too fast!

IMG_8268 She was pretty excited about her new bed.

IMG_8270   IMG_8277

2 comments:

Rachael said...

oooog how I dread this day too! I am keeping Drew in his crib as looong as I can!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! today is Camden's due date too!

Unknown said...

Ah, I love that bed - so many memories. Maddie LOVED that crib and toddler bed. Remember how Ben was the opposite?