Monday, October 15, 2007

Another Van Epps Family Adventure

$30 in gasGas Pump

$9.40 in tollsIMG_4636

$25 for lunchIMG_4662

Living one hour away from theIMG_4644

            PRICELESS!

More zoo pictures

that gorilla does not look too happy! IMG_4648

now these gorillas look a little happier!IMG_4653

the bug carousal IMG_4667

the girls IMG_4674

IMG_4681 My new friend here in NJ saw one of these in her back yard last summer. And recently, she saw three of them crossing the street near her home!! Can you imagine?!!? So scary! Apparently, NJ is home to many wonderful wild animals, including bears!! Just another reason why I love my treadmill so much!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great day!! It so cool that you get to be so close to all those things in NYC.

Unknown said...

So you can pump your own gas in NJ now? When I was in college, all NJ gas stations were full service. I actually made a good friend the very first day after our parents left when my NJ friend approached me to ask a favor. Could I go with her to pump gas - she had no idea how to do it! Looks like a fun day - I am proud of you for all that sight seeing. Have you convinced Pete that the Macy's Parade is calling your name for Thanksgiving yet?? I am telling you - you MUST go.

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

So funny about the bears...I have a couple of "bear blogs" as well. FREAKY! :)