Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why Can't I Keep Up With The Laundry?

IMG_4601

Tori at 8am

IMG_4602

Tori at 12 in the afternoon

IMG_4612

And Tori a little later that afternoon

The next day..

IMG_4624

Tori's first outfit of the day

IMG_4626

Tori's second outfit- notice the different pants. They were worn such a short amount of time that I almost did not get the photo.

IMG_4627

And Tori's third outfit of the day! So, why can't I keep up with the laundry?

Because I pick and choose my battles and I have chosen not to fight this battle.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How funny! She is such a cutie!

Rachael said...

how smart of you!

Amy said...

Too funny! And wow do I live this on a daily basis!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I feel your pain, I JUST had this conversation with Steve about JACK. He averages 4 outfits a day, unless I declare "pj day" and he will wear them ALL DAY LONG...:)

Shannan Riemer said...

She is growing up so fast!! What a cutie!! Looks like her momma;)