Monday, October 1, 2007

Pony Tails and Bangs

IMG_4500 Katie got her first pony tail! Her hair is really not long enough, but I just had to try! And I think it looks so cute!

IMG_4503 Tori thought it was so cute too!

Tori is driving me crazy again with her hair! She wants it fixed, but before I know it, she has taken her hair down! So I am thinking of cutting bangs...or let me rephrase, I am thinking of taking her somewhere so a hairdresser can cut her bangs. What do you think? Should I cut bangs? My only experience with bangs is with Alli. And she DID NOT LIKE THEM! Months and months went by and Alli would still cry about her hair. I felt so bad! I definitely do not want to go through that again. I don't think Tori would do that....?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I like the no bang look on little girls! but then again I don't have any girls, so I don't know how I would handle doing their hair everyday and then having them pull it down!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I am a "no bang" fan too...especially with the cute hairstyles that accompany dance and such. :) This comes from a person who had bangs for 32 YEARS! HAHA!