Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

IMG_5736 We had a great Christmas here in New Jersey. Unfortunately, it was not a white Christmas; although, there are still a few patches of ice from last week......but I don't think that counts. I definitely would have loved to see some snowflakes falling from the sky today.

Every year I get more and more excited for the girls to come down and see what Santa has brought them. Alli woke up at 5AM!! I was not so excited that I could not send her back to bed! She ended up sleeping in our bed for the next hour and a half. But as soon as there was a little sunlight in the room, she was up again.  Here are a few pictures from today.

IMG_5778 Thank you Grandpa Pete and Linda for my number train puzzle.

IMG_5792 Santa brought Katie Baby Stella and a stroller.

IMG_5810 Look Dad! It's the Wii!

Santa must have received the girls' letters. He did not forget anything from the list. A few of their favorites were the Twin Time Doll House, The Honey Bee Tree game, bikes, art easel and art supplies, a "real" microphone and, of course, make-up! Pete and I think the  Wii is the best gift....it said to Alli, but I think Santa meant to leave it for us.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh I love our Wii, we couldn't wait until Christmas! But yesterday when we went up to play our new games, it was not working! Apparently my 5th child "Not Me" did something squirrely to it. So I get to be on the phone with Customer Service today and figure out how to fix it. Bummer!

Rachael said...

I LOVE the picture of the girls in front of the tree, the lighting is GREAT! Looks like Santa was good to you all. Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

That is so fun that you guys got a Wii, Darrell got one last year and we still love it...it will be great for the kids as they get older too. You guys all look so great. Hope I can see you some time this summer when we move up there!