Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Texas Trip

We had a wonderful time in Texas this past week. My brother's wedding went off without any problems. And we are so excited that Laura is officially "Aunt Laura".

It was such a wonderful feeling to be around family and friends. And the warm weather was great too. It was a nice break from having to bundle up the girls.

Leaving for the airport at 4:30am was BRUTAL! But, even worse, flying for four hours with three young girls!!! They were all too excited to sleep! Can you believe that? I thought for sure they would sleep a few hours......we got maybe 30 minutes from them! The flight home was better. They all slept. Alli and Tori slept the entire flight! Pete had Katie duty and I got to watch a movie......what a sweet husband I have!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh, I love weddings, how fun! And MNF, AWESOME! Wish I would have thought of that! The girls are precious and I am loving your hair dark, it looks so good!

Jennifer said...

Girl, I didn't recognize you at first!! I love the dark hair. Looks good.

Looks like it was a great trip "home".

Laura said...

I love the pictures. I too like the dark hair.
Laura

Lisa said...

I'm glad the wedding went well! The pictures are great. It was so nice to see you!

Rachael said...

So glad you all had a good time. Your hair looks great.