Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Off To Texas

We will be leaving VERY EARLY tomorrow morning for Texas. We chose to torture ourselves just so we could have a full day in San Antonio. Our flight leaves at 7am so that means waking up at 3:30 to leave here by 4am. We will literally be taking the kids from the bed to the car and changing at the airport. Hopefully, Pete and I can get to bed by 10 tonight....but I doubt it!
Can't wait to share photos of my little brother's wedding! Any prayers for him would be appreciated. He is super sick right now with his allergies and asthma. I am really looking forward to seeing all my family and friends. I will even get to attend Sammy's baby shower while I am there!!! I have seen pictures of her with a belly, but can't wait to see it in person. I better get back to packing!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hope you guys have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Shannan Riemer said...

I am so happy I got to see you! You look awesome, I love the hair color. xoxoxoxo