Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I was a little worried how the day was going to go. It started off a little hectic with a couple of boo-boos and some big tears from Tori. Tori was upset that princesses did not get whiskers painted on their face. But she got over it pretty quick. And the girls had a great time trick or treating around our neighborhood. There were tons of kids out. Which is really funny because our neighborhood does not have very many kids! I only bought two bags of candy and of course we ran out! But Alli was sweet and grabbed a handful of her candy to give out to trick or treaters. Tori, my little sweet tooth girl, did not want to give any of her candy away. And Katie had fun hanging out with Dad while the girls and I went trick or treating with a neighbor.               

IMG_4725 IMG_4707

IMG_4730         IMG_4757

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are so precious!! And that is so sweet of Alli. Emma would have just said "too bad so sad!"

Rachael said...

I agree, I never would have given away MY candy for the trick or treaters! what a sweet girl!

Shannan Riemer said...

They look adorable! Please give them a big kiss from me!
Somebody has a birthday coming REAL soon!