Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy November!

I love November! It is such a great month. I love it for the great weather, the smell of Spiced Pumpkin candles, for Thanksgiving and because it is my birthday month! But this November is going to be especially great. We are having guests every weekend this month. Our first guests arrive today! Pete's dad and his girlfriend will be spending the next few days with us. And then we will have my mom here, the Barressi's, and Pete's mom and step dad. Then on the the 28th we leave for TEXAS!!! My little brother is getting married!!! Hard to believe! But we are so excited for him and his sweet finance Laura. And we can't wait to be back in Texas for a few days. Though we are all booked for the month of November, we have plenty of open weekends for the next few months. So for those of you who would like to visit, please do so!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well you know my brother is accepting a job in NYC and I think they are moving to New Jersey. We'll definitely have to say hi when we're up in that neck of the woods!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I love November too! You are lucky to visit TX...where are you flying? I love family and friend visits...my inlaws are coming for Christmas...it is nice to have a visitor or two! :)