Monday, November 19, 2007

Now This Is Fall, Y'all

The Fall is absolutely beautiful!! These past couple of months have been really nice. I am really enjoying the crisp cool Fall weather and seeing all the leaves change colors. This is the first time I have experienced a real Fall. Well now it seems that Fall is coming to an end. The weather has not gotten out of the 40's in over a week and the leaves are slowly falling off the trees. We even got snow today! That's right, folks! Snow! I loved it. That is, I loved looking at it. It was not cold enough to stick, but it sure did look pretty coming down. Unfortunately, the biggest snowflakes came down while I was at the gym. And, of course, I did not have a camera. So no snow pictures from today. But take a look at the Fall pictures in my slide show. We went up to West Point with our friends Will and Rachael and their son Drew. They came up from Dallas to spend the weekend with us. Will and Pete were classmates at West Point. It was nice to have some old friends around. Will and Rachael are both from Boston so they thought the 40 degree weather was just perfect......a little on the chilly side for this Texan!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that is beautiful!! I would love to see a fall, just once! Maybe now with my brother moving east, I'll definitely have to visit during the season.

Laura said...

Love the pictures. West Point is so pretty in the fall
Happy Thanksgiving

Rachael said...

We had fun ya'll! Thanks for having us :)

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! I love this time of year!