Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Gymnast


Tori and I are doing Mommy and Me Gymnastics. I am so glad to be doing this with her. We have 45 minutes of just me and her! She will be able to do solo gymnastics when she turns three, but I may keep her in this class a little longer. I just love that she gets all of my attention for a whole 45 minutes. I probably should have started her in this a long time ago. But I don't know how it would have worked out. Alli and Katie are in child care while we are in class because gymnastics is at my gym! It is an awesome gym- just like a Lifetime Fitness. They have all kinds of activities for the kids. This is also where Alli is taking dance.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

How great that Tori gets you to herself for 45 minutes!

Jennifer said...

I think Tori is a lot like Josh. I bet you will see a huge benefit from spending some one-on-one time with her. Enjoy!!

Amy said...

I did Mom and Me with Kathryn, she was so busy!! Definitely a workout for me! But it was a great bonding time for us. I'm not gonna lie though, I am thrilled that she is in the "big girl" class now and all I have to do is sit on my butt!