Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to Reality

Well life is back to normal for us. Pete is back at work after his longest vacation since starting work with JNJ. It was SO NICE having him for so long. The first week he was home, he could not stop working! During the second week, it was a lot easier for him to keep the laptop close.....at least for work purposes. Alli also starts back to school today. Her break was not very long. But it is nice to get back to our normal activities. BTW, Alli cut 5 INCHES off of her hair. I think it is a cute and sassy little do!

And here she is .. IMG_5896  IMG_5898 isn't it a cute cut?

Pete had taken her to get it cut. I was very surprised at how short she cut it, but I like it. And boy does it make things a little easier in the mornings!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

super cute, she looks like such a big girl!

Shannan Riemer said...

she is just like her mommy she can have short hair or long hair and still look good.

Amy said...

Yes so sassy!!
Can't believe she's already back at school, we're out til Monday, I wish they were back already!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I agree - what is up with you Van Epps girls and your long and short hair? You keep them guessing!

Laura said...

Very Cute-- I think Short hair is so much easier to do. Jessica will never have very long hair--well If she listens to me