Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Park Day in January

A park day in January is rare for New Jersey. The girls and I definitely took advantage of the 65 DEGREE weather this week. We were able to play at the park two days in a row! Alli and Tori were both so excited to be able to wear skirts and flip-flops........boy do they miss their flip flops. It is so nice that we get these little breaks from the bone-chilling cold weather. The best part for me was not having to put on coats, hats and gloves!

IMG_6001

IMG_6009

IMG_6025

2 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannan Riemer said...

yikes..that was my deleted comment. I pressed publish and my comment wasnt complete..
**I can not believe how fast your girls are growing up..please give them a kiss(on each cheek) and a tight hug from me;)