Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Little Laugh

My girls are always making me laugh by saying some cute and silly things. Just thought I would share a few from this week.

Alli - Mom, what does that say?
Me - That says Melissa & Doug. It is the brand, the maker of the easel.
Alli - Oh, I don't think so. I think that those are probably the names of the elves who made it.

Tori - Mom, I was just wondering, why can Alli wipe herself after she poops and I can't?
Me - Oh Tori, I really wish you could wipe your own butt. You need to be a little bit older before you can do that.

We went to church tonight and as soon as we got out of the car, Alli said she saw a shooting star.
Me - Girls, make a wish!
Alli - I wish that MoMo can come.........and that I was Hannah Montana.
Tori - I wish that I could have a car.





3 comments:

Rachael said...

I saw a picture of Hannah Montana kissing another chick in People this week....shhhh don't tell Alli!

Amy said...

So funny! I love the things that kids say!

Shannan Riemer said...

I love the different responses..it so neat to see the way their little brains work.