Saturday, May 17, 2008

Drowning....

in a sea of boxes!!
Don't you love moving?
I should be a pro at this by now.....let's see, this is move number EIGHT in less than TEN years!!!
But, I got to say, this move rates pretty high up there on the excitement level for me. I LOVE this house! I LOVE the yard! And I CAN.NOT.WAIT to make it look like our home. We're getting close....but still A LOT TO DO! The painters did not get everything finished and they have to repaint the girls' bathroom (They put Celery on the ceiling and Lite Lavender on the walls- it should be the opposite.) so I must make some room for them!
I'll be back when I can get out of the boxes!

5 comments:

jandacarter said...

I don't look forward to that at all. Although, if we don't find a place to live soon.....

Rachael said...

I am so excited for you that you love your new home so much.
I dread the whole moving process that is ahead of us shortly too, ugh!

Shannan Riemer said...

I love your house,too..from the pictures. I am looking forward to your updates, oh wait there is this thing called a telephone, i will use it today;)
xoxoxo

Amy said...

Can't wait to see more of your house. In the meantime, I don't envy you a bit, I HATE moving!

Didi said...

Have fun making your new house a home!!