Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged- AGAIN!

My long lost friend at Searching For Balance tagged me. "Mom", as she refers to herself on her blog, is a friend of mine from that wonderful city in North Dallas that we only lived in for a very short 18 months. I met "Mom" at our church and we hit it off right away, as did the rest of our family. Our families spent every other weekend together studying God's word in our Life Group. We were surely blessed to have known them!

So, to add to a previous tag I got in February, I will tell you 3 random things/thoughts about me.

#1- My first "thing" will be a confession. I did not tell the whole truth in my previous tag- see #2. 

I don't just use two lotions after I shower. I really use four. It wasn't always four. It use to only be two......the MOISTURIZING and the SMELL GOOD one from BBW. But then Pete started working for JNJ so I started to order lotion on-line at the JNJ store for employees. I always invite a friend to order along with my order. Well, one time I ordered the wrong lotion for my friend. I ordered the FIRMING lotion instead of the MOISTURIZING lotion. She did not want the FIRMING lotion so I kept it and used it......on the parts that need a little firming. So that makes three. And the fourth lotion would be this fabulous lotion by Aveeno for my FEET. I love all of the Aveeno products. Ok- so there is my confession. I use FOUR lotions on my body. I just like my skin to feel soft all over and firm where it should be firm and I like to smell good. And yes, this is EVERY time after I shower. Except when I travel because I usually don't have room to bring all of them. It is kind of OCD, I know!

#2- I LOVE MY FAMILY! Not so "random", I know. Everyone loves their family. And it is not like I don't love them on other days. But as I am writing about my thoughts, I am just having one of those days when I am just feeling so in love with my husband and girls and so excited about the things going on in our lives. And I am just so excited to be a wife and mother to these people! I know it has a lot to do with the fact that we are all together after several weeks of Pete traveling. And because we have a lot of exciting things going on. The weather is FINALLY getting warmer, Pete is in his new job, we are about to move into our new home, Alli is almost done with school, and we are planning our summer and our ten year anniversary trip. It is like I can't get enough of them right now. I am hugging and kissing the girls all day. I am trying to be the perfect wife that I promised Pete I would be. And I am JUST LOVING THEM right now!!! You know what I mean?!?!

#3- I do not like to go clothes shopping for myself. I would much rather buy the girls clothes than buy for myself. I do like getting and wearing new clothes, but I really dread going shopping. Several reasons- I never know what to buy. Things look great on the hanger, but not so much on. I have to buy petite pants and most of the time they are still too long. I really just like to dress comfortable and sometimes that is not so fashionable. And it takes me forever to make a decision.

There you have it...more quirky things about me. So I think I am suppose to tag a few people back......Lisa, Sammy, Amy P. and Amy C.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I am SO with you on #3. I need new clothes right now and can't stand the thought of trying things on and making the decisions...and it is NO differnet when I am not pregnant.

Lisa said...

I completely understand #2. Some days I'm head over heals crazy about my boys and husband too. We are very blessed to have our families!