Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Help Is On The Way!

IMG_6329

In just a few hours we will be driving to the airport to get MoMo!!!

I am so happy that my mom is retired now and can visit often and for LONG PERIODS OF TIME!! She will be here for about 5 weeks! And the girls and I will be going back to Texas with her! In the meanwhile, I will be working on getting unpacked with out having to stop to get someone juice, change the channel, wipe a behind, change a diaper, ect., ect.! YES! There is an end in sight!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

how nice to be able to get some things done finally! I wonder how I am going to unpack with a newborn? what were we thinking???

jandacarter said...

Yay for you! Tell MoMo I say hello!

Amy said...

That's awesome! My mom is coming next week, maybe I'll finally unpack those last three boxes, even though we've been here a year and a half!