Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Cousin- The Not So Starving Artist

My cousin Vince, who is known around here as Uncle Goombah, came to visit for a couple of days this past week. He came up from Texas for an art show in DC and just hopped on a bus up to NJ. Vince knew when he was like 3 years old that he wanted to be an artist. I think it is so cool that he is living that dream and selling his art all the way out in DC. Doing artwork is Alli's favorite thing. She LOVES to draw. She was so excited when she found out that he was coming to visit. He sat down with Alli for hours and colored and drew pictures with her. He was here on his 26th birthday so we celebrated with pizza and cheese cake.

IMG_6733

IMG_6741

2 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

I think the last time I saw him he was 15,man time flies!

jandacarter said...

I think he was younger than 15 the last time I saw him! Goombah, the artist! How awesome!