Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Thought This Day Would Never Get Here...

Kindergarten is FINALLY OVER!!! Oh My Goodness! This year has lasted forever! But with all the snow days, I guess that is just how it is up here.

My baby girl is growing up and moving on to FIRST GRADE! It is so hard to believe! She is just growing up too fast!

I am so proud of her. She has done so well this past year.

first   last

Alli on the first day of school and on the last day of school. She has changed so much, hasn't she?

In the last few weeks, Alli wrapped up her Kindergarten Gymnastics Class, had Pete and I to her classroom for the reading of her book, and had a fun Field Day at school.

Gym_019 Gym_012

IMG_6832

P1010777

5 comments:

Rachael said...

OMG, she has grown up so much by looking at those 2 pictures! time really does fly watching your children grow.

Shannan Riemer said...

She is so beautiful, like her momma!

Shannan Riemer said...

btw..i just noticed your site mentions my birthday.hum..remember kimberly, when you get married you take the avg. age of the couple and that is your age..so, how old is pete again?? Chris is 30. which makes me 32.

Didi said...

Y'all look so much alike in the second-to-last pic.

Amy said...

The year went by so fast, didn't it?? I can't believe Emma is going to first grade either!