Friday, June 27, 2008

Goodbye Ticks, Goodbye Bears

Goodbye New Jersey......for a few weeks!

The girls and I are headed to Texas!!! We will be down there for a few weeks before Pete can meet up with us. What will a married father of three do all by himself? I am sure he will keep busy by playing golf working a lot. And of course he has the Wii yard work to keep him busy. I found this shirt on-line today. I think I'll buy it so none of the girls at the club house work will get any ideas while I am away.

jitcrunch

Do you think he'll wear it?

I'll be in touch with y'all in a few weeks! Happy Summer!!!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

yeah I am sure Pete will hate having all the alone time, lol! LOVE the shirt!

Shannan Riemer said...

I think it would look great on Pete! Isnt there a henna tatoo he can get,too?

Didi said...

Love the shirt!

Becky said...

That was so hilarious!I'm here in Philly, lets get together when you get back!

Unknown said...

WELL, MY HANDICAP HAS DROPPED TO SINGLE DIGITS. WHERE'S MY SHIRT??

Jennifer said...

Are you every going back to NJ??? I'm sure you have lots to post about Texas. I'm missing my Van Epps fix ...