Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Future Hairdresser

Katie is so stinkin' cute......... if I may say so myself! She sat there for about 15 minutes fixing MoMo's hair. She sang and hummed the whole time.
My mom is the best! She is so good to my girls! She spends her days doing whatever the girls want her to do......and doing the laundry and a little cleaning. I try to stop her and remind her that I don't have her come up here to be the maid! But she doesn't listen. We love having her here! I am so glad that even though we live 1000's of miles apart, we still get to spend so much time with her.



4 comments:

Rachael said...

OMG, how cute is she!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

She is adorable! Hope the unpacking is going good. Can't wait to see pics of the house.

Shannan Riemer said...

wow! what a cutie pie.
sweet video.

jandacarter said...

Ok, she is stinkin cute, if I do say so myself (as well!)