Saturday, June 21, 2008

Don't you love email?

I opened up my email this morning and in my inbox I had a forwarded message from my husband. The message was sent to him by a neighbor who received the email from another nearby neighbor.

 

SUBJECT: BEAR SIGHTING

Bear_103

Bear_101

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN FROM THEIR FRONT DOOR!!

OH MY GOOOODNESSS!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!!? THAT IS A HUMUNGOUS BEAR!!!!

That is enough to scare me into NEVER letting my children play in the backyard unattended!! And I don't care how nice the weather is outside. I will keep running on the treadmill!

8 comments:

Rachael said...

OMG, that thing is huge!!!! maybe a backyard fence?

Dawn said...

Ahh! That's enough to keep me indoors too! I hope you're doing well, despite the bear scare! :)

jandacarter said...

Goodness! I have always worried about alligators here, but a bear is just as bad!!! YIKES!

Jennifer said...

Wow ... that is a very big bear! I hear they sell "bear spray". Hopefully that is the last of one of those you will see for a while. Between bears and ticks, don't you think Texas is better in the summer????

Amy said...

YIKES!! That is scary!

Shannan Riemer said...

haha very funny Kimberly, we all know that bears ONLY live in the zoo. Nice try. I have to go there is an elephant in my backyard...;)

Didi said...

Craziness! That is WAY to outdoorsy for me! Stay safe.

scott goodman said...

you should know, that is paul lewis in a bear suit.