Friday, May 9, 2008

New Home Crisis #1

Yesterday, around mid-morning, I received a phone call from the painter. He said his guys who are there painting notice that almost all of the water has drained out of the pond. The 20 little fish that we have adopted as our new pets were swimming in about 9 inches of water. WHAT THE HECK!?!? I don't know a thing about this pond! Can I just go fill it up with tap water?
We are pretty lucky that the previous owners are very friendly. They left their cell numbers with us just in case any thing came up. I called them. Then I went to the house and filled up the pond. When Pete got home from work we all went back. And Pete became Mr. Fix It and fixed the problem!
I am hoping that Crisis #2 is not going to be the Macadamia color I chose for our bedroom. I wasn't too sure about it as I saw them putting it on the walls! But the Priscilla (pink) in Alli and Tori's room looks great and the Joyful Lilac in Katie's room looks great too.

***Udate on potential Crisis #2- I am happy to say that the color Macadamia looks great.

1 comment:

Shannan Riemer said...

yay! I think we had macadameia in our old house and I loved it.