Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wrapping Up Texas Trip

Kimberly's Night Out

IMG_7201

My night out was spent with my two favorite cousins

IMG_7200 

and my BFF.

IMG_7199

 

Melissa and I headed to Austin, checked into the hotel and got ready for our night out. Sammy picked us up to start our night at this AWESOME sushi restaurant Uchi. It was such a neat place and the food was SO GOOD.....my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Next, we went to hang out with my brother IMG_7214 He bartends, manages and is part owner of a bar down town.

IMG_7210 It was great to see my bro and meet some of his friends.

And great just be able to spend time with people I really miss!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great Texas trip! And I'm glad (and jealous) you gots some grown up time too!

Rachael said...

look at you hot mama! I am jealous of the grown up time too!

Shannan Riemer said...

I am so happy I got to see you three times this visit. Man, wasn't uchi great? I will have to go again soon and let you know if the second time is just as wonderful.I miss you already:(
xoxoxo

p.s. I will post my pics soon of your visit.

Lisa said...

It was so fun to see you on your Texas trip! Your girls are so cute and sweet! It's funny to think that we have probably only seen each other a handful of times, but we still talk almost every day on Bug Cafe. I love it!

scott goodman said...

your brother reminds me of a younger, slightly more attractive me....

alexa said...

You look great!! You have not aged at all. You girls are beautiful. Tell Melissa I said Hi! I followed this link from Pete's facebook page.

Alexa