Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Snow Day

It snowed so much that even Pete stayed home from work!
We got out the sleds and spent some time outside playing. There was so much snow! We got about 7 inches! Everyone except Kate and I are over the sickness....but she was throwing a big fit about wanting to go out in the snow with everyone else so I let her. I know, BAD MOMMY! She did not have any fever today, just not back to herself. But honestly, she was only out for maybe 5 minutes. I spent more time getting her dress than she spent outside.
















6 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE this! How fun for you guys! Traci was telling me how Tony's car got snowed in at the train station. I just can't even imagine.

Jennifer said...

How fun! See there are some benefits to living up north. We certainly don't get snow like that down here! Loved the video clips!

Anonymous said...

We're neigbors now!! We also had a snow day on Friday, though we spent ALL DAY today sledding! Have fun-once we return to our Southern Roots, we won't get many of these!!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

We are getting snow right now that is OUT of control - like over a foot so far...I could not even pull into my driveway without shoveling first. HA :) So fun! To WATCH - not drive in... :)

Didi said...

Wow--it sure is pretty!

Shannan Riemer said...

I love the video clip!! Fun!
It was 80 today;)