Friday, February 1, 2008

Love Is In The Air

Ahh...February is the month of LOVE. Pete and I got engaged on Valentine's Day 10 years ago. It was perfect! A day I will always cherish.

So, because it is the month of LOVE, I thought I would share a few things that I LOVE.

I LOVE Pete's determination and how he always inspires me, I LOVE watching Alli eat a doughnut, I LOVE Katie's feet, I LOVE Tori's smile, I LOVE when my girls are playing nicely, I LOVE good coffee, I LOVE running and working out, I LOVE my very diverse group of women at the Community Bible Study, I LOVE learning new things about God's word, I LOVE that my mom will be here for 6 weeks, I LOVE chocolate- especially dark chocolate, I LOVE to watch Tori "read" her books, I LOVE to see Alli practice gymnastics, I LOVE that Katie willingly and randomly gives me kisses all day, I LOVE talking on the phone to my girlfriends, I LOVE playing Bug Cafe with my girlfriends, I LOVE that Pete and I will be going on a date in NYC next weekend, I LOVE reading my friend's blogs, I LOVE hearing my girls laugh uncontrollably, I LOVE our night time routine with the girls and the quiet time that Pete and I have when they are asleep, I LOVE that Pete has not traveled since September- this is the longest amount of time since we have been married that he has not traveled, I LOVE my family, and I LOVE SO MUCH MORE! Ok- that was more than a few things. But LOVE is in the air! And I am so blessed to have all these things to LOVE! Tell me something that you LOVE.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet post!!
At this exact moment I love that my husband is home and I got to sleep in this morning!

Rachael said...

I LOVE listening to Drew make his animal sounds, Sheep is my favorite!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I love the whole six degrees of separation thing - that looped me to Shana to you to Jenn and back to me...fun times...

Shannan Riemer said...

What a great post!

xoxoxo

Didi said...

Hi! Your blog gave me an idea for a post--hope it was okay to steal your idea about blogging about things you love. :)

P.S.--When I sent you that comment about not seeing you since you were pregnant at bunco, I just realized...that was your 2nd child right and now you've had a third since then? I think that was fall of 2004 if memory serves!?! Wow, time flies! Your girls are all darling!