Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please Touch

We made it to Philly this past weekend. A friend of mine told me about the Please Touch Museum so we decided to try it out. It was ok. I think it would have definitely been better if we had gone during the week and not a weekend. It was very crowded and there are weird people in Philly!!!  We also stopped and had lunch. I had my very first cheesesteak.....I tried to order the chicken cheesesteak-fearing what all those calories and fat grams would do to me. But the waitress and my mom and Pete were like, "You are silly! You are in Philadelphia! You better get the cheesesteak!" So I had my first cheesesteak at Mama's Pizzeria. It was close to the museum and rated at one of the best. It was good...and greasy.

IMG_6290 Shopping at the museum.

IMG_6292 A guitar player like her daddy.

IMG_6283 Yes, Tori always insist on wearing a headband when she has piggie tails. And it is usually this beautiful yellow one that goes with the Belle princess dress.

 

IMG_6259 IMG_6260

Another check off my To Do List!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am LAUGHING outloud about you trying to order a chicken cheese steak. Are you still running on the treadmill right now???
THANK GOODNESS the waitress and Pete changed your mind :) I still am in SHOCK you are not moving south...seems so weird that you will be our friends that live in PA or NJ or NY??? WHAT???

Amy said...

MMMM, cheesesteak!
I always get the chicken ones at Texadelphia, LOVE them! So I probably would have done the same thing, and gotten the same looks.

Shannan Riemer said...

yum! One of the items on Chris's to do list is to eat a Philly cheesesteak in Philly. I do usually get the chicken with the works from Delaware Subs...Love them!

Becky said...

Ok, you saying that people are weird in Philly makes me a little nervous. I have heard about the Museum though, I am looking forward to taking the boys. Congrats on the job by the way! I can't wait to meet up with you once we are up there!