Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Favorite Baby Item

IMG_6219

IMG_6222 Here is my sweet baby girl in her mei tai carrier. I have not worn her in months, but I had to get it out this past week when she was sick. She LOVED being in it just as she had when she was younger. She has tears in her eyes because I had to put her down to wrap it around my waist. This was the first day of her being sick and I could not put her down without her screaming. Doesn't she just look miserable? Poor Baby! She did not want her daddy. She did not want my mom. She did not want her sisters. All she wanted was me! So the only way I could get anything done was to wear her. I love this thing! Mine is a Doodlebug. Unfortunately, the Doodlebug lady is no longer making them. I recently bought a Baby Hawk for my friend Sammy. This carrier is definitely a must for moms with more than one child, but I would have loved to have had one even with my first. It is definitely my favorite baby item......oh, and the paci. The paci is definitely up there with the mei tai! I am so lucky that all my girls took a pacifier!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Emma was the only one who had anything to do with the sling. It's kinda sad to think about how tiny she was to actually fit in that thing. Man, they grow so fast!

Becky said...

I have to tell you that Rachel Moll asked me forever ago to borrow mine when she had her son. I assumed that by 11 months I would not need it any more so I said yes. Well, I have missed it SO MUCH since she took it from me a month ago. Hudson still loves to be right there next to me, thank you again for giving it to me, I will use it for every baby!