Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Birthday Party

Alli's birthday party went really well. It was not even crazy! Build A Bear Workshop did a wonderful job! I was very impressed! I am so glad everything turned out well. Alli had a wonderful time with her new friends.

IMG_6448   IMG_6471

Afterwards, we went to dinner at a Texas Longhorn type of restaurant. But it was not quite as good as the Texas Roadhouse.

IMG_6478  IMG_6483 With his birthday girl and wearing our home state with pride!

And then we came home to open up gifts. She got a lot of great gifts. Everyone seem to know that she was a big Hannah Montana fan.

IMG_6487

1 comment:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

OK - seriously my Steve needs that shirt...hmm...how can you email me without him knowing? Tell Shana where you got it and have her bug words it to me...he doesn't read those messages. :) What a hilarious Father's Day gift - he will also wear it WITH PRIDE. :)