Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Ears Are Pierced

We went today to do the deed. It was bitter sweet for me for sure. And now I think I want to change the age to 12......I don't know how that will go over with the other two. But she just looks so much older. I know tons of little girls who have had pierced ears forever. But it is different to see your daughter with earrings in her ears. She is already growing up so fast.

She loves them. She has been looking at herself in the mirror all day. And she did a great job while getting them pierced. She was nervous and there were tears for about one minute and then she was fine. She smiled the whole way home.   IMG_6406

IMG_6411

IMG_6413

5 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLI! WE LOVE YOU!
XOXOXO SAMMY,CHRIS AND BABY JACOB

Rachael said...

what a big girl! I remember having the ear piercing talk when I was kid, I had to wait till I was 8!

Rachael said...

what a big girl! I remember having the ear piercing talk when I was kid, I had to wait till I was 8!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I have been TRYING to decide when it is Julia's turn - I love to hear six - for I see pierced ears everywhere too - at FOUR...So - we are thinking FIVE...Hmm...so proud of your big GIRL! :)

Didi said...

What a trooper! I just had mine double pierced a couple months ago and it did not hurt at all. The fear of it hurting (even at my age) was the worst part. Good for her!