Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Things They Say

The other day for homework, Alli had to copy and read these sentences. Then she was to answer the question.

I have wings.

I can fly.

What am I?



Alli's answer- The Tooth Fairy!!!










We were out and about last weekend and had lunch at a local diner. Alli left one of her Littlest Pet Shop things. I told her we would swing by on the way home to pick it up.




Tori says, "Swing By! We are not monkeys!"




Tori loves to put her babies to bed in Katie's crib.
I told Tori that it was almost time to put Katie to bed so she would have to get her baby out.




Tori- But she is sleeping!


Me- Well, Tori, you will have to make another crib for her because Katie needs her crib.


Tori- I can't just make another crib! I don't have magic!

















2 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute! I love the things they say!

Shannan Riemer said...

I love telling my friends what your kids say, just think one day I will have stories of my own;)