Tuesday, April 8, 2008

High Maintenance???

I THINK NOT!

Pete and I have had this discussion once or twice in our almost ten years of marriage. He says I am high maintenance. I say I am low maintenance.

So the subject came up tonight. Pete says I am high maintenance because I freaked out when I heard a mouse stirring under the oven. And then sent him to go buy a mouse trap. HELLOOOO!! What wife on this planet would not send her husband to go get a mouse trap?!?! It is 10 at night, but there is A FREAKEN MOUSE IN MY HOUSE!!! It needs to be gone like NOW!!! So, you with me? I am not high maintenance! You would have done the same thing, right?

 

 

***Ok- I must clarify for Pete's Sake! Now that we have discussed this issue a little further, it wasn't so much me sending him to the store that makes me high maintenance. It is how bad I freaked out. And because one mouse trap wasn't enough. We actually already had one mouse trap. I just wanted like ten more! I am really grossed out by little rodents and I really wanted to get the little sucker! Oh- and by the way, all of the mouse traps were empty. I feel sick to my stomach!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Who wouldn't freak out? That is so not high maintenance! Hope you caught the little sucker!

Shannan Riemer said...

hmm..as your ex roommate I have known you to come close to being high maintenance but usually that has to do with your food and its usually its for a good reason you always wanted to be healthy. Chris is the same way.
When it comes to rodents in your home there is no reaction too hysterical IMHO you are not a HMO;)

Rachael said...

I would have to say you might be a little high maintenance, but aren't we all?
but NOT about the mouse, we ALL would freak out about that!!!

Didi said...

High maintenance or not...no mice for me, please!?!? Did you catch him or did he decide to make a home in someone else's house?